|Title:||Inside Sales & Customer Support Rep - Heartsmart|
|Department:||Heartsmart - Sales/Service|
|Location:||New Milford, CT|
Heartsmart is seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing team in New Milford, CT as an Inside Sales & Customer Support Representative. We are a leading e-commerce company in workplace safety and community health, distributing Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and related medical products, to enable life saving measures in the community.
What We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate is a proactive team player with exceptional customer service skills, who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment. This position will involve learning a wide array of products, services and processes, with the ability to provide clear and knowledgeable information to a variety of customers.
This position will involve heavy phone and email communication with clients and requires the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. It requires proficiency in time management and strong computer skills.
What You’ll Do
- Create opportunities and quotes for customers in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow up with all leads to drive business and close opportunities/leads
- Maintain customer relationships by following up on orders and customer service-related issues
- Accurate and thorough order entry
- Must be knowledgeable on all processes and policies regarding day to day operations
- Fulfill and satisfy all customer needs in a reliable and professional manner
- Develop strong relationships with customers while becoming a trusted consultant in assisting them with making decisions based on their needs
- Engage with other team members to ensure customers' end-to-end needs are met and that no customer is left unsatisfied
- Strong ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Must be organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Efficient and accurate data entry (55+ WPM)
- Basic mathematical skills and basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Proficiency in basic computer software (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet)